3 things that scare me:
1. Scary movies
2. Feeling satisfied with mediocrity
3. The thought of having another baby. THERE! I said it....
3 people that make me laugh:
1. My hubby, who still knows how to make me laugh the same way he did when we dated
2. My sis, with whom I've shared some of my best laugh attacks with. Did I just say whom?
3. Anyone getting physically hurt. Yeah, I'm sick that way. Like the time I closed my hubby's hand in a sliding van door, or the time my sis slammed her foot in the back door, priceless
3 things I love:
1. Jesus, His unconditional love, His mercy and forgiveness, and the fact that I can come as I am
2. The rush I feel from eating well and exercising
3. My son joyfully jumping in his bed after he wakes up
3 things that I hate:
1. Yucky dirty germ and bacteria-filled disgusting public bathrooms
2. Washing dishes by hand
3. That I'm always late
3 things I don't understand:
1. Compulsive liars who lie for the sake of lying, and people who live their lives in secret. Why people? Why?
2. Anything to do with math, calculus, physics, chemistry, history.... pretty much anything they teach you in school
3. What my hubby is talking about half the time, but I smile and nod anyway
3 things on my floor:
1. My sons toys, that are slowly eating up my entire living room
2. My dishwasher, laying on it's side taken apart, because we were sick of the BLARING loud noise it made everytime we turned it on. Did I mention I hate washing dishes by hand?
3. Our new couches, who have recovered from the traumatic pen incident, with some therapy and medication
3 things I am doing right now:
1. Trying to finish this gosh-darn forsaken post, which has taken me days
2. Thinking of all the things we need to get done around here
3. Wasting time
3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Become more like the Proverbs 31 woman
2. See my children grow up to know and love the Lord
3. Become one of those cool old couples that young people look at and think, when I'm that old, I want to be like that
3 things I can do:
1. Write a song
2. Quote movies on command
3. Run up 20 flights of stairs, twice
3 things that describe my personality:
1. Emotional and sensitive
2. Sees things half empty, and likes to prepare for the worst
3. Can't handle the same thing for too long, needs change
3 things I think you should listen to:
1. ME! Because hey, it's my blog
2. Your parents. Yes, I think they may know a thing or two, and if you don't think so, stop being a punk!
3. The voice in your head that tells you you're better than this, because chances are, you are, and chances are, that's God
3 things I don't think you should listen to:
1. The other voice in your head that says you're not good enough, you're not worth anything, and you need to be, do or give something to receive real love
2. Country music
3. Country music. Really people, it's not even music
3 Favorite foods:
1. Crab and artichoke dip at 2nd Ave Grill
2. Shrimp, crab and scallops
3. Anything chicken, and chicken anything, my fave meat
3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Coffee coffee and more coffee
2. Espresso, because we just got an espresso machine, and it turns out I wasn't getting enough caffeine in my system from the regular coffee
3. Crystal Light
3 shows I watch:
1. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE BABY!
2. Friends, Friends and more Friends. Episodes I've seen over and over still make me laugh
3. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE BABY!
No, it was not worth the time it took.