Saturday, April 29, 2006
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Sunday, April 23, 2006
1. Knowing and walking in my identity in Christ, taking hold of my God given authority and watching my faith move mountains
2. Watching my husband grow and mature in the Lord, in who he is as a man of God, as a husband and a father
3. Watching my little girl grow up, serve others, learn about who Jesus is and who she is as a little daughter of the king who has the heart of a lion, seeing her overcome fear
4. Having the gift to hear a song flow out of my mouth and hands that could only come from the power of the Holy Spirit, playing it for others and being able to watch God move in their hearts and lives
5. Having the ability to carry a life inside me, watching my tummy grow, watching everyone around me be so happy and supportive
6. Watching my parents grow in wisdom and love, watching them become more and more in love with eachother, and growing in who God created them to be
7. Knowing in the back of my mind that God is able to take care of us in all things, if I let Him
8. Listening to my husband sing (he's tone deaf, and I love him for it)
9. Having a laugh attack with my sister
10. Watching my littlest neice learn all about the world around her, seeing in her eyes that she understands what I'm saying, finding joy in seeing her heart being trained to walk in obedience
Just can't stop there!
11. Saskatoon Asian vietemese rolls
12. Watching a movie until my hubby comes home at night
13. Milk, Milk, Milk
15. Coffee and Iced Cappuccino 's from Tim's
16. Toe rings, flip flops and tank tops
17. The notes my hubby leaves me every morning
18. Long shirts
19. Getting the white diamond on a level of Crash Bandicoot for Playstation
20. Bright colored band-aids
Sorry, I cheated, but I'm way too long winded for just ten! :)
Friday, April 21, 2006
One of our many swim days at Lakewood...
My two roomies being video game retards...
One thumb one thumb druming on a drum, dum dee dee dum dee dee dum dum dum...
Mini-me using her face as a sticker book...
My daughter did a face plant in the cement the day before my sister-in-laws wedding....
she was the flower girl...
Me and my Faithfulness... La la la la...
My two brother-in-laws...
My little Granny with the cracks...
and last and definately least...
My stupid lizard...
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Monday, April 17, 2006
It's funny how I love reading all of your fresh posts, but post nothing fresh of my own. :)
Am still growing in all the joys of pregnancy. I've officially grown out of all of my pants. It's silly how over and over I would try them on thinking, maybe today they'll fit. Talk about a recipe for frustration. So they're outta here. I'm enjoying the wonderful weather outside, because I've been able to bring out the wrap around skirts. So comfy. My clothes situation has been cause for a lot of frustration. There's no worse feeling for me than waking up every single morning, walking over to your closet and having nothing to wear, because nothing fits. Over and over I've had to take this to God, and be reminded that I am truly blessed with all that I have. He has porvided me with all that I have needed, I love that He cares about all those little things, if I just ask Him. I still can't get enough milk. Didn't know milk was this darn good! Am also craving fruit, and what a great thing to crave, in more ways than one if you know what I mean. I can remember times being in the bathroom and calling my hubby, whinning that I was going to die in there. Glad those days are over. Is amazing how everyone turns expert overnight when it comes to pregnancy. It's so fun to grow my patience while listening to someone who has no kids tell me everything I need to know and then some.
Family life is great these days. My hubby and I have been spending a lot of time together, and it's been really fun. We've decided to not allow anything else on our plates for a while, it seems we've not let anything pass us that we've not said no to in a long time. My daughter and I are thouroughly enjoying the weather, and have been spending a lot of time outside. She made a new friend from upstairs, praise God. They get along so well and it's amazing to watch her grow in serving.
God continues to grow my heart for Him. He's been closing doors and opening new ones. He's been growing relationships and building trust. I love that I serve a risen Lord, who loves me, who talks to me, who listens to me, and who cares about each and every little thing that matters to me. This weekend has been a real good reminder of all those things.
I hope and pray that all is well with all of you. Have a great day :)