Thursday, August 14, 2008

Something I needed to be reminded of today...

To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling all of your problems for you. I do not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you.

P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME.
I love you.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really really love that picture. I will be thinking of this picture throughout the day....

    How often we try to resolve things by ourself. It's in His timing, even the things we want changed in ourselves. That's His timing too. God give us the grace to be patient to wait on you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i came back and read this today....
    WOW....this would be the day, that somwthing has come up....

    putting in His box.....
    God, I trust your timing, your way, May I be obedient to your voice that whispers in this situation

    ReplyDelete