I'm Carrying Life!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
You know you're in 2006 when:
1. You accidently enter your password into the microwave
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries
7. You communicate with your kids through text messages and answering machine messages
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20-30 years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go get it
9. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee
10. You start tilting your head to smile :)
So funny.....so true
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
7 Things I would like to do before I die:
1. Become more like the Proverbs 31 woman :)
2. Have more kids
3. See what my grandchildren look like
4. Travel, tons, to Europe and such
5. Own a house that we've been able to completely renovate
6. Produce a finished product of my demo cd
7. Watch my children walk in their purpose and faith that can move mountains
7 things I can’t do (yet) :
2. Make it till noon without a headache if I don't have my coffee
3. Run very far without getting real tired
4. Watch fear factor without getting seriously frustrated with the contestant's stupidity
5. Touch anyones feet
6. Be at the top of a ladder and not be scared
7. Be ignorant of the truth, no matter how hard I may try sometimes ;)
7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. I use my blog as a journal to not only encourage others but encourage myself. Many times I find myself reading my own previous posts, to remind me of what God has shown me, and to see the prayers that have been answered
2. I love writting!
3. I have an opportunity to meet other people from around the world
4. I'm able to see people's hearts expressed in honesty and transparency, a beautiful thing!
5. I get encouragement from fellow believers, we can share struggles victories and laughs :)
6. It's yet another place to hang out with my church family
7. It's a way to stay in touch when things get so busy
7 things I say most often:
1. For Pete's sake!
3. As if
6. Chris stop that!
7. I'm sorry
7 books I love:
There's no way I can think of 7!
1. The Bible
2. Anything Calvin and Hobbes
3. This day we fight (by Francis Frangepane)
4. The YadaYada Prayer group
5. I don't read
6. Crossword Puzzles
7. I don't read
7 movies I watch over and over:
1. Bruce Almighty
2. Riding in cars with boys
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days
4. Adventures in babysitting
5. Coming to America
6. The Italian Job
7. 13 going on 30
7 people I want to join in too (you been tagged!)
-Living by Faith
-Me my thoughts and I
-Mad and restless
-God is in control
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Can't think of a better place to be than with my crazy family. My uncle brought some fireworks to add some spark to our evening, and my dad taught us all how to play poker like the pros.....
My sister schooled us all.....
A tiny but slightly violent pillow fight resulted in two big bowls of chips on the floor.....
But that was a small mess compared to the confetti all over the floor, not to mention in the lungs......
This morning we all slept in, then me, my hubby and daughter went to check out the centennial gathering at Archibald park. We teamed up with my hubby's family and made a snow sculpture of the centennial 100 logo. It was a blast.....
Look at us go! ........
2006.......Wow. So many changes, and so many things to look forward to. As the time seems to fly by, I want to remember where I came from, and always appreciate how far the love of my Lord has brought me. Many many blessings to you as you embark on this new year!
You know you grew up in the 80's if......
You ever ended your sentence with "psych"
You can sing the rap to "the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"
You solved the Rubics cube.....by peeling off the stickers
Three words: M.C. Hammer
You can sing the entire theme song! to "Duck Tales"
The crypt keeper really freaked you out
You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school
You wore a Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of L.A. GEAR
Your mother wouldn't let you have garbage pail kids
You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books
You wanted to be a Goonie
You still get the urge to use "NOT" at the end of every statement you make
You remember the craze, and then the banning of slap bracelets
You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off
You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged "friendship bracelets"
You remember Popples, Rainbow Bright and MY Little Pony
You remember the beginning of New Kids on the Block, and you had a favorite.......