Thursday, July 06, 2006


Our anniversary dinner at the Keg

My hubby decided to impress me by going savage and devouring a lobster


My facial expression at the end of every evening.....owweeee.......very sore.

Was so nice to come home. I missed my little one, and I missed my own bed. But it was such a blessing to be able to take off for a few days and spend some time with my husband. We've been so blessed in our marriage in the last two years. It's mind blowing to think of all the miracles we have yet to see. I'm so thankful that God has made a home in our marriage, and I pray that He will use it to minister the love of Christ to others.

Hope everyone is surviving the heat. (I know I'm not)

Chao.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a wonderful getaway with your husband. It's always nice to have alone time with the husband...and it's always nice to come home to the sweet smiles of your child. Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics. thanks for taking the time to share them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cutie pututie. I am so glad you had a fabulous time. Funny how we are so excited to go away and then so happy to come home. Loving you lots.

    ReplyDelete