Friday, March 21, 2008

Sanka, ya dead man?


No mon, I'm not dead . But I have to finish the race.....
So we're at it again, conquering 40 flights of stairs, tomorrow morning, 11:30 am.

Sanka: Look, Star, let me tell you something about yourself. Whenever you need me for something, you don't have to hand me a bunch of lines. All you have to do is say, "Sanka, you are my best friend, we've been through a whole heap together, and I really, really need you."
Derice: Sanka, you're right. And you are my best friend. And we've been through a whole lot together.
Sanka: "Heap," mon, "heap."
Derice: Sorry, mon. A whole heap together.
Sanka: "And I really, really need you."
Derice: And I really, really need you.
Sanka: Forget about it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you took the elevator down. The jarring from running down the stairs can damage your knees eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are the best, you remind me of me and my sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how close you two are. I'm sure it's all the heaps of stuff that you two have been through that has brought you closer together too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yul Brenner: Remember, this doesn't mean that I like you....

    Sanka Coffie: Rise and shine!
    Derice Bannock: It's butt-whippin' time!

    ReplyDelete