Friday, November 09, 2007

Please pray for me today.
I am very sick with croup. I'm tired and grumpy, and coughing and stuffy, and snotty and achy. I really want to feel better soon, so I can play toys and giggle and go shopping at my favorite store, Walmart. I was making funny barking noises last night, so my mommy and daddy got me out of bed at 1am, and wrapped me in blankets and towels and took me outside to breath in the cold air. It helped a little bit.
Please say a little prayer for my mommy too. She loves me so much and I can see in her face that it's hard for her to see me like this. I think she might miss playing with me too.
Thank you very much.
Love,
Daniel

9 comments:

  1. Oh Daniel, Isaiah and I will be thinking of you. It's not fun that you have to be sick. I hope that you will be able to rest and get better soon. Give your mom a hug and let her know you are thankful for all she is doing to take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor whittle guy..take care buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh little buddy!! get better soon! i'm praying for you & mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm praying for ya, lil guy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dearest danielson....

    you are a treasure. everytime I see your picture, I laugh out loud with joy. You are so darn cute!!!!

    I was so glad to see you happier today when I came over. Even tho I should be avoiding all the yuc ky germs you have, I couldn't resist the cuddle you gave me!! thank you for making my day so much brighter!

    As soon as you are better, let's go to Walmart....we'll go to toys and push all the buttons on all the toys!!! then, we'll ride on all the ponies and rocking horses....
    Then we'll go to mcdonalds and auntie will buy you fries! yummmy!

    Does that sound like a "plan" little moore???

    I'd say so!
    love you so much,
    auntie sawa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww poor guy...sending up a prayer for you right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little guy, I pray he's feeling better!(and mommy too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Heavenly Father,
    Help Daniel to get better soon so that he can continue to be his mom and dad's little helper. We ask this through your son, Jesus, amen.

    ReplyDelete