Saturday, July 14, 2007

Woman! Whoa Man! Whooooaaaaaaaa Man!
-Mike Myers-
So I married an axe murderer





Highlights of my getaway with my hubby....


-An evening spent away with no housework or cooking

-Playing in the pool with my hubby

-Overcoming my fear of the dark tunnel slide! (I went on it 3 times!)

-The new bathing suit my hubby bought me

-The crab and artichoke dip at 2nd Ave Grill

-Being able to stay up until 2:30 am without a guilty conscience reminding me of an early morning

-Being able to sleep in until 9:30 without interuptions of a certain someone needing a bottle



Was so excited to get my son back, I missed him so much!


"Who, me?"

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice just to get away sometimes.....my hubby & I have two weeks without our kids...I don't know what to do with myself...it's almost sad! You would think I would party it up....but I've just hung out at home (oh and worked on the cd)!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete