1. My little girl has been couch bound since Sunday evening with a sprained ankle. I've thouroughly enjoyed babying and taking care of her.
2. My little guy is not so little. He eats two jars of baby food plus cereal a day. He will officially be 7 months on Thursday!
3. I'm finally at pre-pregnancy weight and it feels great! Shopping is fun again! and just in time for summer fashion! Although I'm not a huge fan of the 80's comeback, and I refuse to wear skin tight jeans, big plastic belts and high heels.
4. Seems my hubby and I have been distracted these days, and have lost our objective. But God has been faithful in reminding us, and giving us the grace to walk it out. We are getting together for coffee with my daughters other parents, to continue planting seeds, and building what the Lord has started. Pray as you feel led.
5. My hubby's aunt and uncle from Edmonton are coming in for a short visit this weekend. I'm super excited to see them, for them to meet our big boy and see our new house. They are amazing people, their generosity and servant hearts are something my hubby and I look up to.
They've taken us into their home numerous times, and each time they blow us away with their hospitality.
6. We have someone working in our basement doing the mudding and taping for us. It's so exciting to see this basement finally come together. My hubby has done such an amazing job at getting most of the work done himself, and saving us a ton of money. But he's no mudder and taper, so enter in: outside help. Hopefully these next stages can pass by quickly so we can get out tv and computer back downstairs. My hubby wasn't able to get the internet working up here, so I can only get on here on my hubby's laptop when he's home. I'm going through withdrawls!
Anyways, this is all the time updating time I have. Be blessed, God is good.