Thursday, March 05, 2009

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now I know my ABC'S next time won't you sing with me.

ABC's

A is for age: 25
B is for booze: Definately red wine, although I think I may be a little too classy to call it "booze".
C is for candy: Skittles in the purple bag.
D is for Dad's name: Richard Kenneth.
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Depending on who's party, most likely order is what I would bring if it's a party at my moms.
F is for favourite song at the moment: 'In the End' -Linkin Park, 'Circus' -Britney Spears, 'Beauty from Pain -Superchick. Could'nt pick just one.
G is for game: Pit'ness.
H is for hometown: Toon Town.
I is for instruments you play: Guitar, Piano.
J is for jam or jelly you like: My mother in laws nanking cherry jam! Yumminess.
K is for kids: Jonah and Daniel.
L is for love: I LOVE doing silly time-wasting quizzes just for you.
M is for Mom's name: Irene/Mary/Preema/Mashang/Kookum/Mom/Mommy/Mother Figure.
N is for name of your bestfriends: Chris and Sarah.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Two, for two kids.
P is for phobias: Feet, no wait, OTHER people's feet. I hate it when someone's second toe is longer than their big toe. It's called the BIG toe for a reason people! EW.
Q is for quote you like: OUTTA THE WAY PECK!
R is for reality show: X Weighted!
S is for siblings: One best sister.
T is for time you go to bed: Sometime between 11 and 12:30.
U is for university: Nah. Way too cool for that.
V is for vegetables you love: Broccoli forever and ever amen.
W is for worst trait: Too many to list.
X is for x-rays you've had: No idea. A few. Who cares anyway. They just couldn't think of another question for X. It's ALWAYS x-ray for X. New word people.
Y is for yummy food: Anything shrimpiness.
Z is for zodiac sign: Blah. I'm Jordan, and I'm a taurus, and if you think you know everything about me, then check THIS out! IIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiii wanna be loved by you babyyyyyyyyy by you babyyyyyyy!

9 comments:

  1. O ~ LMAO...you even got a laugh out of my hubby! I heard that if your second two is longer than your big toe that means that you're wise...hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the second person I know who has a phobia of feet

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always agree with your phobia. the 2nd toe is SO nasty when it's longer than the big toe. Can you say ET??!?!?!??!

    hahadis

    ReplyDelete
  4. You like "Willow"? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was RAISED on Willow.

    I know you dykeenee, I stole the baby from you! While you were taking a peepee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. I laughed at the last one "I'm jordan...." LOL
    and i thought of that frog that started with an x. the one from your shower curtain!
    your too pretty for university!
    xweighted and last 10 pounds baby!
    that cherry jam sounds awesome! share next time you get some!
    In the center of the ring, all eyes on me.....just like a circus.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you sis!!!!
    Yes I will share my nanking cherry jam!
    Yes I AM too pretty for university, and SO ARE YOU!
    Yes xweighted and last 10 pounds boot camp, and just as a side note, you NEED to get into the biggest loser so we can talk about that too.
    YES! They should bring that x named frog out into the world of knowledge so we can all soak up it's awesomeness.
    and last........
    There are two types of people out there........
    the ones that entertain.....
    and ones that observe......

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, we're 'put on a show' types of girls.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. you gonna post somethin? how bout your fav workout song?

    ReplyDelete