Friday, May 02, 2008

I AM SAM

I AM: so sick and tired of being sick and tired. On top of this stupid bum cold that I can't seem to shake, I woke up in the middle of the night last night to a bladder infection.


I THINK: my cousin coming to the Lord and getting clean from crack cocaine is the coolest thing ever!


I KNOW: all the words from start to finish including the songs to the movie 'Adventures in Babysitting', yes, ALL the words.


I WANT: to stop wanting to start being.


I HAVE: a new love seat! and our couch will be here in a few weeks!


I WISH: some things could be different.


I HATE: laundry, spiders, being sick, and leaving things will the last minute.


I MISS: running, excersizing, feeling fit and healthy instead of a great big ball of germs.


I FEAR: my kids will fall and get hurt real bad.


I WONDER: when I'll actually write a post with some meat in it.



I FEEL: like I'm going to get my " . " soon, I've been a little grump the last couple of days.


I HEAR: my dishwasher, my daughter's Barbie movie, and birds from outside.


I SMELL: nothing, I'm sick.


I REGRET: a lot of things, and still need to forgive myself for some of them.


I AM NOT: as organized, commited and disciplined as I'd like to be.


I DANCE: all the time, and love it.



I SING: all the time, and love it.


I CRY: all the time, and yep, I love it. It's a release for me, I cry almost everyday.


I DON'T ALWAYS: brush my teeth. Gasp! Good thing my breath can't be smelled through your computer monitor!


I MAKE: fun of really serious people, and people who can't laugh at themselves. If I don't laugh at them who will?



I LOSE: my train of thought when I'm talking and doing two things at once.



I WIN: when I don't let my anger get the best of me.



I NEVER: in my wildest dreams would've thought God would've transformed my cousin into the broken, on fire man after God I saw today. My child, why do you doubt?



I ALWAYS: get sidetracked in big stores and malls. It doesn't seem to matter how much I set it in my head that I'm running in and running out, something always calls my name. Niiiiiiiin........Niiiiiiiiiiiin. Yes flip flops?


I NEED: new runners, HARDCORE. The ones I'm using were hand-me downs, so not only did they go through a user before me, but I've run them into the ground. I've heard that shin splints can come from worn out runners, and I hardcore have shin splints. Oh no you're not hardcore! Unless you live hardcore! And the legend, of the rent, was way hardcore!!!!


I SHOULD: really clean my room.... but it's just so much easier to close the door.


I START: things and make my husband finish them.


I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: at home, at church, at Walmart, at my sisters, at my moms, out for coffee, on msn, at my hubby's office, at one of my out-laws ( I mean inlaws), out for supper, out running, in my backyard, at Starbucks or Tim Hortons, at a mall, more specifically Stitches, Bluenotes or Urban Planet, at Superstore, at my daughter's school, at a library, at a gas station, at a work event for my hubby, at a fancy function with my father in law, at a park, at a pool, at a pool hall, at a garage sale, at the doctor or the dentist, at Old Navy, at a movie, or at Home Depot or some other boy place with my hubby.



In other news,



what my son did the other day.

6 comments:

  1. This was the coolest post..I loved it....Flip flops seem to call my name at the mall no matter how "organized" I think I am....funny how that works...:D I will be praying that you start feeling better very soon, and PRAISE THE LORD about your cousin...God does amazing things, and sometimes when you're least expecting them!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i chuckled through the whole post. I love hearing what rolls off people's heads in posts like this, and to be honest, I get all you jokes, so it's super funny for me!!!

    You just start singing school of rock after talking about shoes!!! LOL LOL

    your little red "." was cute.

    And how you respond to flip flops. I can picture you in the store on your ways out and your head sways around like your on an invisible cloud.....and you kinda just drag/float/fly over to the flip flop section (like you'd see in looney tunes)

    found at a gas station....only FULL SERVE OF COURSE!

    Pan is so lucky that didn't fall on him. I can totally picture his face as he did that! all straight faced, standing over to one side watching it tip, then the straight face turns into a frown, he stops for 3 seconds then starts to whine for 3 seconds then goes to get you......
    Am I right or am I right or am I right...RIGHT....RIGHT!!!RIGHT....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was "hardcore" :)

    Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are sick. WE are in need of a phone convo again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you going these days??

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you going these days??

    ReplyDelete