Friday, August 03, 2007

Productivity

Productivity...
Productive refers to a generative source of continuing activity,
the quality of being productive or having the power to produce,
a measure of worker efficiency,
To be fruitful...
Fruitful refers to that which has already produced and is capable of further production.
Lord I pray that today would be productive and fruitful, that I would not be distracted by things that would lead me away from my work and responsibilities. I pray that today I would find joy and purpose in my daily house chores, and in my time spent with my kids. I pray that I would rediate a positive attitude to my husband, so that he would be energized as he works in the field today.
~Amen~
I guess that means I should get my butt back in gear.

1 comment:

  1. way to pray.....WAY.....TO....Pray....
    (gansta voice)

    ReplyDelete