Monday, June 04, 2007

Snagged this from Janelle, thought it would be fun :)

A - Age: 23

B - Band listening to right now: haha....Madonna. Now you know my dirty little secret! ;)

C - Career future: Hairdresser

D - Dad's name: Rick


E - Easiest person to talk to: my Sis

F - Favorite song: Right now? Different kind of free by Zoe Girl

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears

H - Hometown: Saskatoon

I - Instruments: piano, guitar, voice


J - Job: Wife and Mommy

K - Kids: 2

L - Longest car ride ever: to Nebraska! (who the heck drives to Nebraska?)

M - Mom's name: who knows...

N - Number of times you've been in love: too many to count, but with only one man... and I fall in love with him over and over!

O - Optimum time of day to work: Just before everyone gets home! haha!

P - Phobia[s]: Feet, public bathroom germs and bugs whos bites draw blood


Q - Quote: 'People with children, and people without, both feel sorry for eachother.'

R - Reason to smile: I am forgiven! I am accepted! I am loved! I have purpose! I carry light! I have children! I have a man who loves me unconditionally! I have the joy of learning to live for others, and am free to mess up! Wouldn't you smile?


S - Song you sang last: My daughter's bedtime song

T - Time you wake up: Between 8:30 and 9

U - Unknown fact about me: I once pinched the tip of my nose for an hour with a set of pliers thinking I could make it smaller


V - Vegetable you hate: beets!!!!!

W - Worst habit: Speaking before I think

X - X-rays you've had: My back and my wrist


Y - Yummy food: Taco time mexi fries with tons of hot sauce, Saskatoon Asian stir fry and vietmese rolls with tons of hot sauce, cheese and chocolate milk

Z - Zodiac sign: Blah, I don't place my destiny in the stars, I place it in the hands that made the stars

4 comments:

  1. Cool.....thanks for sharing....I hate beets too!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be nice to Nebraska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm Taco time...I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures below. I love what you said our your zodiac sign.

    ReplyDelete