My list of 20 random nonsense questions, because I miss Facebook, and need something to do, other than clean my house.
1. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"bedhead is only sexy when your hair is clean, and not holding three days worth of oil"
2. do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I miss my hubby. He's out of town right now, and he would normally be at work anyway, and he will still be home at normal time, but, because he's out of town, I miss him.
3. if you could move anywhere else, would you?
Some days, yes.
4. if you could choose, what would your last meal be?
A fillet mignon steak medium-rare, with a side of shrimp and scallops, a glass a merlot, oh, and TONS of broccoli.
5. what famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
P!nk. I love her, always have.
6. what was the last book you read?
Captivating by Stasi Eldredge. It only skimmed the surface on the first read, and I have to read it again, and again, and again.
7. what was the last movie you watched?
Children of Men.
8. what was the last song you heard?
Some doo-op song by Accapella on Free. That song actually really irritates me. Not the message, but the doo-ops.
9. what is your dream vacation?
Anywhere with my husband. Except maybe in a tent. That's not in my dream.
10. what is the next trip you will take?
New Orleans baby! NEW ORLEANS!
11. did you ever go to camp?
I did, lots. One time my mom had to be called to come get me because I was homesick. Another time I counted over 100 mosquito bites, yes, 100, and another time my sisters boyfriend was supposed to keep my gravol in his pocket for the ride home, but it got all crushed, so he put it in my juice and made me drink it. Yes, I have fond memories of camp.
12. have you ever been in love?
Yes, many times, with the same person.
13. what do you want to know about the future?
Nothing. I'm easily scared, and have a tendency to bolt when things get tough. I think it's just best for everyone if I don't know.
14. where is your best friend?
In the form of a few different people. One I share a bed with, one lives down the street, one is fabulous and has seen me through my worst and my best and still calls me friend, and one I've never met.
15. how is your best friend?
They are all nothing short of amazing.
16. who is the biggest gossiper you know?
17. what does your last text message say?
'What are you guys doing tonight? Come to Divas.'
18. what are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish?
Find my true worth and solid identity, be a runner and stay a runner, to love without boundaries.
19. what is one thing you learned from your parents?
That what's theirs is mine, even though what's mine isn't necessarily theirs, that spaghetti is apparently the easiest and most convenient thing to make, that laughter is the best medicine especially when laughing at your own expense, that red lights are optional as well as paying your parking tickets, that it really doesn't matter what you've done, you will ALWAYS be loved, ALWAYS.
20. what is one thing you hope to teach to your own children?
Honesty and transparency. That the raw and unedited version of 'them', is ALL they need to walk in. That when things are kept hidden, they rot and mold inside. And that when things are in the open, there are NO borders keeping them from becoming the people they want to be.