1. What would you do if you saw your ex on the road on fire?
Depends which ex. Some I would have a bucket of water ready, others, a bucket of gas.
2. Your best friend tells you shes's pregnant, what's your reacton?
Thankful it's not me.
3. When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
4. What was the last thing you spent money on?
5. Do you think you've gained r lost weight this month?
6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
7. Someone on your friends list just called you a bitch. What do you say?
Not the first time, won't be the last. Moving on...
8. Congratulations! You've just had a son, what's his name?
9. Congratulations! You've just had a daughter, what's her name?
10. What are you craving right now?
Never you mind.
11. What was the last thing you cried about?
I could'nt just pick one.
12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cahier to keep it?
Tell them to keep it.
13. What color is your tissue box?
14. Do you have a ceiling fan, and if so, does it have dust on it?
15. What is the last voicemail you received about?
Probably Jonah asking if she could play with her cousins.
16. Have you ever blocked someone ojn your friends list before?
17. Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
Learning that what you thought mattered doesn't, and what does matter, isn't real.
18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
No, I don't wear a name tag at home.
19. What kind of car do you drive?
20. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Mexi Fries with TONS of hotsauce for each bite.
21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
22. What color is your ipod?
I love how it just assumes everyone has one. I don't.
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Lime flavored vodka.
24. Are you happy right now?
25. Who came over last?
26. Do you drink beer?
Yuck. I used to, to be cool, and then I realized, beer isn't cool.
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Does telling me I was a mistake count?
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?
My rainbow one.
29. Wht was the last movie you watched?
I don't even remember. I'm off tv.
30. What is in your pocket?
Lint? Jean fabric?
31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
Don't remember, probably through a mutual friend. We went to the school dance together : )
32. Where do you hurt?
My neck, from head banging. Yes, head banging.
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
No. Dumb question.
34. What's something fun you did today?
I met Sherry and my dad at the farmers market, and ate sushi.
35. What is our favorite isle at Walmart?
36. When is your birthday?
37. Is there anything hanging from your review mirror?
38. How many states in the US have you been to?
39. What kind of milk do you drink?
1%, or chocolate.
40. What are you going to do after this?
Kill time until Chris gets home.
41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Sherry and my dad.
42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
Meh. Probably food.
43. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
I used to, when I changed my name to Laura.
44. What kind of car do your parents drive?
45. Are you rich?
Far from it.
47. What color is your couch?
One is dark brown, other is green.
48. What famous person do you look like?
Lead singer from Garbage.
49. Does someone like you right now?
I don't know, I don't feel very likable. I do know of a few though ; )
50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
I would pass.
51. Favorite pop-tart flavor?
52. Do you know any in jail/prison?
I know people who have been to jail/prison.
53. What are you plans for the weekend?
54. Do you like the color green?
55. Who was the last person you sent an instant message to?
56. Last restaurant you went to?
Does getting my dad to bring me Mcdonalds count as going to a restaurant?
57. How many hours did you sleep last night?
58. Do you swear at your parents?
Swear AT them? No. Swear in their presence? Yes, I am real.
59. Do you think someone is thinking of you right now?
I absolutely do.
60. What's the best lessons you've learned in life?
That when life seems overwhelming, you can always still remember, that one day, you will die.