Monday, February 26, 2007













With such joy, I'm once again an auntie to a beautiful little girl. Witnessing the birth of little Elishah Caleb was the most beautiful thing, a priveledge I was so honored to have. I realized that I could never be anyones birthing coach. Seeing my sis in all that pain, for two days in a row was difficult for this little sister to watch. Sarah had a rough go, but once her body kicked in it went full force, and Elishah came out right away. She's so beautiful, and her face is all wrinkley like a little pug. I miss her already :)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby!!
    Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Auntie! She is definitely a beauty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky Auntie you are....and such a beautiful baby in bright pink!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:18 PM

    Congratulations! She is truly a beauty! Is her name pronounced ELL-I-SHA, or ELL-E-SHA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pronounced Ee-Ly-Sha

    ReplyDelete