Thursday, October 22, 2009

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Alphagetti.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
In my kitchen.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, I shred Guitar Hero.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Alicia.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
1 am, and nevermind.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Somewhere else as in a different city? Or somewhere else as in, on a different street than my entire family, like normal people? Either way, no.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Probably.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Sarah.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I don't spend alot of time thinking and feeling about Dr. Pepper. Should I?
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Yesterday.
12. Who took your profile picture?
Moi. Tina, that means me. See? Told you I could speak francais. Eh?
13. Who was the last person/thing you took a picture of?
Myself in a pink shower cap, and then my sis with a plastic bag on her head. Good times.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Ha, no. Yesterday was REDICK.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes.
16. Are you upset about anything?
I'm usually upset about alot of things all the time, but right now I feel ok.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Some, no. Some, worth dying for.
18. Are you a bad influence?
I can be *blush*
19. Night out or night in?
Both, at the same time.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Clothes, food, shelter...... Or is that not what you meant?
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Totally can't remember. Probably my mom.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
No phone no texts.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
That is the stupidest most loaded question in the history of questions. Moving on.
24. Do you hate anyone right now?
I hate lots of people.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Messages, from people.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
That depends, if they were testing my body for drug content, or testing my knowledge about drugs.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, something like, well I'm sorry I'm not as perfect as you! (I got the feeling that maybe they were being sarcastic?)
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Weird, I hear nothing.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
No one you dummy, I'm sleeping go away.

1 comment: